Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Calendar for 2010


As a visual artist, I always find it challenging to put together artwork for the upcoming year on a calendar. It's simply a challenge because you want each month to be as gorgeous as the next, and hopefully annually as well. In previous years, making a calendar was a way to show my various works through different medias while focusing on the constant theme which is abstraction and illumination. Each year was a mixture of photography and digital.
This years 2010 calendar http://www.cafepress.com/clmartstore.75671458 was consistent in digital media and in the formulation of the nonobjective.
In my calendar, I have shown some new work that has stages or layers for some images I will possibly format into lenticular prints. Most of the calendar is set up to show you these individual images and how these pictures could be seen independently and beautifully on their own.

No comments: